Skip navigation

26 May 2018 You are not logged in. Login now.


About SFS

About SFSThese pages provide background information on Small Firms Services Limited. We hope that the content of these pages answer any questions you may have about our company. If you need to contact us do not hesitate to call one of the Service Team on 0800 328 7494. We are available during normal office hours to answer your questions and to explain more about who SFS are and how we can help your business.

You may also find our Information Centre of interest as it provides answers to some of the most popular questions we receive.

You can find information on our products and services by clicking on the services link on our menu.

Appointing a new director

Company directors and secretaries are collectively termed ‘company officers’. Company officers can be appointed and resigned at Companies House very simply by filing an official form.

If appointing a new director you will need either form AP01 or AP02.

Related Companies House Forms
Appointing Officers
AP01 Appointment of Director
AP02 Appointment of Corporate Director
AP03 Appointment of Secretary
AP04 Appointment of Corporate Secretary
Terminsation Officers
TM01 Terminating appointment as Director
TM02 Terminating appointment as Secretary

The appropriate form may be filed online using the Companies House Webfiling Service. Alternatively, the form can be downloaded from our webiste here. The downloaded form can be filed manually by posting a completed and signed hard copy to the Companies House address situated in your company’s country of incorporation.