Skip navigation

18 June 2018 You are not logged in. Login now.


About SFS

About SFSThese pages provide background information on Small Firms Services Limited. We hope that the content of these pages answer any questions you may have about our company. If you need to contact us do not hesitate to call one of the Service Team on 0800 328 7494. We are available during normal office hours to answer your questions and to explain more about who SFS are and how we can help your business.

You may also find our Information Centre of interest as it provides answers to some of the most popular questions we receive.

You can find information on our products and services by clicking on the services link on our menu.

How do I change my registered office?

The registered office address is changed at Companies House using Form AD01 for companies and Form LLAD01 for Limited Liability Partnerships. There are two ways to do this-

Manual Filing

The traditional way of changing your registered office is to complete form AD01 and send this by post to Companies House in Cardiff or Scotland (for Scottish registrations).

Form AD01 simply requires your company name in full, your company number, the new address and the signature of a company officer. It is typically signed by a company director or secretary. The postal application to change a registered address is normally accepted within approximately 5 working days.

Electronic Filing

It is now possible to process most documents with Companies House using the electronic filing service. This will require registration online to use the Companies House website. Once registered you can file form AD01 in electronic format which is usually processed within a few hours.